When we enable/disable the languages for project version in bulk by selecting multiple languages. it shows the Version setting message multiple times.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Zanata using admin.
- Got to dashboard.
- Click on projects.
- Select any project/if not any create one.
- Select the version/or create new one.
- Click on settings but on top of right corner.
- Select languages Setting.
- Select all languages/more than 2.
- and enable/disable it.
- Observe the behaviour
- Version setting message/pop-up show's in bulk/number of times of selected languages count.
- Version updated message should have to show only once when we are enabling or disabling languages in bulk.
- Attached screen captured for more ref.