Status: Closed (View workflow)
Resolution: Ready for Release
Affects Version/s: platform-4.0.0
Fix Version/s: platform-4.0.0
Environment:Fedora workstation + Firefox .
Zanata instance on Wildfly.
When we click on download all for offline translation , the download translation pop-up scattered, cancel and download buttons are mixed up.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to zanata.
- Go to the dashboard.
- Click on projects.
- Select project/create new if not.
- Create new version if already not exits.
- Click on version.
- Select documents and upload any doc.
- Click on language and translate.
- After that select any language and click the "..." more button in right corner after sort.
- Click on download all offline Translation.
- Observe the pop-up.
- Cancel and download button on pop-up are scattered or mixed up.
- buttons on pop up should be clear and aligned properly .
- Attached screen captured and recording.