Status: Merged (View workflow)
Resolution: Ready for Release
Affects Version/s: platform-4.0.0
Fix Version/s: platform-4.0.0
- Fedora 25 + Firefox 50 (64 bit)
Once we click on any of the project -> Version . then we are unable to go back to the project list directly . we need to use back button of browser.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the zanata home,
- Click on dashboard.
- Click on projects tab.
- Select/click on any of the project.
- Click on any of the Version.
- A version page with languages, documents, groups will display.
- After going to the specific version of any project we are unable to go back directly to the project list.
- One we click on the project -> version the version page is display with languges and documents.
- On left top corner it shows "Projects-> Project_name"
- If that Projects tab will be used for directly go back to the project list it will be good.
- Attached screen captured for more info. where the projects should be used to go back project list.