Status: Merged (View workflow)
Resolution: Ready for Release
Affects Version/s: platform-4.0.0
Fix Version/s: platform-4.0.0
- Fedora 25 + Firefox 50 (64 bit)
When we are adding projects to the group, while searching for the project it shows project_id and version instead of project name.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the zanata home.
- Click on dashboard.
- Select group tab from top of the page.
- Select any of the group/Create new group.
- Click on settings from right top corner if you have't created new group.
- Click on Projects tab.
- Search for the project using project name in "Add a Project" box.
- When we type project name in the Add a Project box it shows project id's and Version associated with it.
- difficult to select the project using project id.
- If we have an multiple project with same name it is difficult to select project using id.
- While adding project it should have to show the project_name instead of project id.
- As it is difficult to recoganize which project we are adding.
- Attached screen captured for more ref.