Status: Merged (View workflow)
Resolution: Ready for Release
Affects Version/s: platform-4.0.0
Fix Version/s: platform-4.0.0
- Fedora 25 + Firefox 50 (64 bit)
From user settings - > languages join a language team option is not working/not clickable.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to zanata using admin.
- Click on dashboard from left panel.
- Click on setting from top right corner.
- Or Directly click on Settings from left panel.
- Click on languages.
- Click on "Join a language team"
- Observe the behavior.
- "Join a language team" is not clickable or not working.
- "Join a language team" should be clickable.
- If there is no requirement of join team from user setting that option needs to be removed from it.
- Attached screen captured for more ref.