Status: Merged (View workflow)
Resolution: Ready for Release
Affects Version/s: platform-4.0.0
Fix Version/s: platform-4.0.0
- Fedora 25 + Firefox 50 (64 bit)
Email validation is not done for Emails in Server Configuration -> Email log section.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Zanata using admin.
- Click on admin from left panel.
- Click on server configuration.
- Go down to the Email log section.
- Click on "Enabled" check box.
- you will see the Emails field.
- Enter any string or number in email field.
- Email validation is not implemented for emails field.
- There should be an email validation done for emails.
- Attached screen captured for more ref.