Proper error messages are not shown for client requests fields in Server configuration. all the times it shows same message which is not understandable what exactly needs to enter.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to zanata using admin.
- Click on admin tab from the left panel.
- Click on server configuration.
- Go down to page for client section.
- Enter anything in the requests field. e.g string,2314213542345
- Observe the behavior.
- All the time it shows same message "must match \d
" which is not understandable what exactly needs to be enter.
- There should be a proper validation done to client request fields.
- If we enter string it should have to show "please enter integer/number format/Stings are not allowed here".
- There is an max request limit, so if we enter long integer e.g 122334455 it should have to shod e.g "Max 1000 request are allowed, so please pleas enter valid request count".
- Attached screen captured for more ref.