search is case sensitive on dashboard-> project search and admin -> manage users search.
if we have project called "test" and if we search "Test"/"TEST" it will not search for the project . same case for the users in manage user. te search in explore,language and glossary works fine.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to zanata.
- go to dashboard.
- click on project.
- you will see the search option on top.
- Search for the project in capital letter e.g TEST/Test and if you have project called "test" it will not search for that project.
- Also go to the Admin -> Manage users.
- Search for user by enter search in capital letter.
- Search is case sensitive.
- Search should not have to case sensitive if we search for "Test" it have to search all project name contains "test" either in small or capital.