I use Zanata on my private server and I just got a severe issue. I can't see inside my project anymore. You can see it directly here: http://tools.tsubook.net:8080/zanata/explore (try to enter the project Tsubook).
Step to reproduce:
1- Open website
2- Go to explore
3- Click on a project
4- An error message "No errors" appears
Screenshots and logs attached (the error begins at line 350).
Debian 8.6 x64
App server release codename: Kenny
App server release version: 2.2.0.Final
WildFly Full version: 10.1.0.Final
Zanata version : 4.0.0
Good news! I managed to find the source of the error and now it is working.
Actually, the bug trigger was the deletion of an user which was linked to a project. Apparently the deletion succeeded everywhere but in HProject_LocaleMember. When I cross-checked between HAccount and HProject_LocaleMember, I saw that a user with id 12 was still in HProject_LocaleMember but not in HAccount anymore. I just deleted the row with the personId 12 in HProject_LocaleMember and all worked well again.
Fix suggestion: when deleting a user from the admin panel, be sure to also delete all the references to the user in HProject_LocaleMember.
Thanks for the finding. We will certainly work on it.