When you export translation memory from Zanata in TMX format, the header includes a wrong source lang code:
This prevents importing translation memory into another translation system.
If the source language is English, it should be "en" instead of "all"".
I have tested by replacing this part manually and successfully imported the file into other system.
Please fix this issue, so that we do not need to manually change this part every time we export.
1) Update on existing REST API interface
2) TMX-pop-up allow user to select all or individual source language
3) TMX pop-up will list all src-languages found in documents in the project/version with their corresponding document counts.
4) Reimplement the TMX pop-up in ReactJS
5) New REST API for query in point 3. (public API)