Version "Settings" tab does not show up
Steps to reproduce
1. FAS login on "translate.zanata.org" instance with "maintainer" permissions
2. The following URL shows a gray page
The Settings page is shown. I want to modify Languages for a specific version.
Open devtools on Chrome browser, add "is-active" class to LI element corresponding to the Settings panel. The panel is shown and works correctly.
I can reproduce this.
1. There is a document in the project named "settings"
2. Our code uses the document name as the id for document list items
3. Settings tab also has id 'settings', so 2 elements on page have the same id
4. Class 'is-active' is applied to the document item "settings" instead of the settings tab
a little quicker than manually adding the class in the DOM view:
Change document list to either stop using document name as id, or prefix it with something that will not clash with any other id on the page.
If I create a new Version the "Settings" tab is shown.