Downloading translated JSON returns the source file

Description

Hello,

I have the following problem. I tried https://translate.zanata.org for JSON translation. Uploading the files worked fine - Zanata picked up all the strings. Now, after translating some, I tried the "Download translated (.json)" option from the document view. But the downloaded file was not what I expected.

Expected behavior:
A json file, that includes the translated strings is downloaded.

Actual behavior:
Source json file with the original strings is downloaded.

The project in question is https://translate.zanata.org/project/view/slay-the-spire.

Environment

tranlate.zanata.org

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

Radek Sprta

Labels

None

Tested Version/s

None

Affects versions

Priority

unspecified
Configure