Allows a dropdown panel to open that includes all the fields of multiple-field search, including the filter toggles.
- Values entered in multi-field search should be reflected in the values shown against each field on the dropdown panel.
- Typing a value in a field of the dropdown panel should update the multi-field search string to include what is typed (while it is typed).
- component is already implemented in storybook
- date inputs are strings for now (later they will be calendar inputs)
- needs a new API endpoint
- move the GWT handler code to a service
- call the service from the GWT handler
- call the service from the new REST API endpoint
- API endpoint will re-use the code from the GWT action handler
- needs to filter the textflow list on the editor app