Steps to reproduce:
1. From a server using internal authentication
2. Sign up as a new user with a non ASCII Full Name, for example
"(Cătălin George Feștilă)"
3. Finish the Sign up process, you should receive an activation email,
The name in the email was " (CÄtÄlin George FeÈtilÄ)"
4. Click the activation link
5. Login with the new user you just created
6. Go to Dashboard, the name was "(CÄtÄlin George FeÈtilÄ)"
The name was "(CÄtÄlin George FeÈtilÄ)"
The name should be "(Cătălin George Feștilă)"
Note when test with FAS:
You can change the name with [FAS](https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/)
Use your local instances which has openId and internal authentication (you may need to delete the user)
This may mess with your cookies, so use private mode of Firefox or Incognito mode of Chrome.