Currently, a source-matching glossary entry will only show entry has a corresponding translation. If the translator wants context of the term/s, the information is not available.
1. upload/insert a glossary of terms
2. create a project version of file type and upload a text file with the word "term" as the content
3. Translate this file in a different language, say ru
4. The glossary box will show "No glossary results found"
5. Again, translate the file, but in es
6. The glossary box will show the term
Indeed having the target translation will be optimal, but a lack of should still provide the given description of the term, but show target as , and copy disabled.