1. Log in as admin
2. Click menu, administration
3. Select Server config
4. Enter an email address in the "Email From" field
5. Click on another field (to trigger validation)
Works for me with EAP version is 6.4.1.GA. Will upgrade to EAP 6.4.6.GA and try again
Works with EAP 6.4.7.GA.
WildFly Full version: 10.0.0.Final also works. Can't reproduce. Maybe try with a fresh install?
I was able to reproduce this by using overlay install on wildfly10.
Steps to install overlay: (Assume you have zanata mysql setup)
1. Download and extract wildfly 10 from zip.
2. Build overlay zip
in zanata-server/zanata-overlay, run "gradle", the result zip should be at
3. in wildfly 10 directory, extract the overlay zip
4. Configure standalone/configuration/zanata.properties and standalone/configuration/standalone-zanata.xml
5. In wildfly bin/ dir, run