I work on the Fedora Infra team and was wondering if it's possible to
get the webhooks listed below implemented so we can have the Fedora
Zanata server interface with Fedora Hubs.
1. when a string is available for translation (project_id, project_version, language, msgid, msgstr)
2. when a string is available for review (project_id, project_version, language, msgid, msgstr)
3. when a string is successfully reviewed (project_id, project_version, language, msgid, msgstr)
4. when a new branch is created (project_id, project_version)
5. when a new project is created (project_id, project_name, project_versions?)
6. adding/removing maintainers for project_id?
7. When new pot/po file has been added (project_id, project_version)
Here are some of the use cases for the web hooks:
Widget that displays % translated statistics for various critical pieces of Fedora. (How do we define critical?) Goal of the widget would to be to identify those parts of Fedora in most critical need of translation and try to encourage translators to pop over to those items in Zanata and submit some new translations.
Widget that displays translation submissions in need of review. From what I understand thus far, translated strings must be approved by a reviewer on the translation team. The goal of this widget would be to draw more attention to strings that have been submitted but need review to get them in.
Widget that displays a random untranslated string to tease the logged in user to submit a translation. This one could be tricky because we need to know the language the user can translate in order for the widget to be useful
We plan to get mockups drawn up asap.
The additional hooks is for future projects that we would like to start piping zanata data into fedmsg http://www.fedmsg.com/en/latest/
Here's how the raw data looks like for our other projects that utilize fedmsg https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/raw